BC Boards

AAC Nationals Next Aug.

Well, maybe it's too early, but does anyone who is Canadian, or lives around canada, have any idea if they might be coming? It's being hosted about 2 hours from me, so I am going to go watch. Im sure some people in my club will be trailing..

Anway, just wondering who may or may not be there!

Shay

Unless we do it as a vacation to see that end of the country we'll be missing it. Chester may not qualify if the points move up to 400 but that hasn't been confirmed yet. Hopefully they'll pick a middle point and see how that works before making such a huge jump.

I'm still waiting to see where our Regionals will be :rolleyes:

I would like to see them go to 350 before 400 but who knows what they will do. Last year I got 485 points at the regionals and this year I only had 355. I had 78 points after the first day and really had to put my head down for the second day to come up with the points. All it takes is a couple of bad runs and you don't make the points.

I'm still waiting to see where our Regionals will be :rolleyes:

Abbotsford, June 14-15. Wick probably won't get 400 either, so I will sour grape early by saying "We weren't going to go to Nationals anyways" then I will have a pre-emptive sulk. Now Bear ... he had no trouble getting 400+. Man, Bear was an easy dog to run ...

Tweed and I have done 5 Regionals and only broke the 400 mark once. We are not consistent enough to get the clean runs + time bonuses. I wish they'd go to 350 the first time around, I think we could go over that. However, we still won't be going to Nats. I'm not flying Tweed anywhere!

RDM

Cool, I'll be watching, so I'll keep my eyes open for you all who are going! :D Im actualy probably not quite 2 hours away, so it's not bad, seeing as I will be driving 5+ hours to go to trials all spring, 2 hours to watch nationals is nothing :rolleyes:.

I can't wait to go watch!

It's a possibility. Still need to look into the logistics of it. We'll definitely be at BC Regionals again. Gonna run the baby dog as well this time! She really seems to be enjoying agility now...

IMG_5415.jpg

Is Rachel still on here? I wanna show her some Rave pics. :-)

P.s... can someone remind me where they're going to be again? I remember the Maritimes area, but not specific city. Which city would be the best to fly into?