BC Boards

O/T - Pet Supples

I ran across this website in my search for something for the dogs, and found the prices to be quite reasonable. I found it impressive enoguh that I bookmarked the site in my "Favorites". I thought I would pass it along to my fellow pet owners: KV Vet

Edit - Sorry about the title; it should have read, "...Supplies". DAMN! I need spell-check!!! :rolleyes:

I love KV Vet. I get Ben's meds there and they also have stuff that deoderizes and absorbs pet messes similar (or maybe identical, I don't know) to the stuff they use in hospitals. I've been looking forever for this stuff.

I also love Jeffers Pet and their livestock supply, and nobody beats Pet Edge regular prices for doo-dads like crates, toys, collars and leashes, beds, and (ahem) dog clothes. For my Chinese crested, okay? :rolleyes:

JB Pet named a wing of their office building after me when I was doing really heavy-duty rescue and used a lot of chew toys and bones, and cookies.

J and J is my favorite supplier for dog training equipment, and some of the prettiest leashes in the reasonable price range. Maggie is still wearing a leather full braided collar I got her when she got "all growed up" about 13 years ago - and the collar still looks brand new. In fact, the only collars I have from them that show any wear are the field collars and really the wear only improves their looks.