BC Boards

Our first time on sheep!!!!!!

Anda

Wow ! Great pictures and he really looks like he was calming down toward the end. I think he did just fine ! I was looking forward to these pics :D I'm not posting much as I've gotten really busy but I wish you the best with whatever you and Ouzo do. I read your agility post but didn't respond as we quit after 3 lessons :rolleyes: Please keep posting pics - I'll keep looking at them.

Wow, for a first time I'd say he shows tonnes of potential.

Those are great action shots, a lot of times I look at working shots and have a hard time trying to figure out what's what.

Glad you liked the pictures! So that's what it was, Ouzo wanted to make sure all his pictures were "action pictures", duhhh... that's why he didn't stay still a second... why didn't I realize it before :rolleyes:

Speaking of action pictures, here are a few more - pardon the fence, but those were the first ones I took after I came out of the pen and I was "afraid" to get closer over the fence, not to "disturb" the student/teacher relationship. Phew! A supersonic plane couldn't have broken his attention at this point.

Wouldn't this be a great (insane) picture without the fence?

IMG_0097-1.jpg

IMG_0107_1.jpg

And here's the "herding" Rottweiller I mentioned earlier. So you won't think I'm making it up.

IMG_0058_crop.jpg

And Ouzo couldn't be Ouzo without showing some disrespectful tongue

IMG_0196-1.jpg

Those are great pictures Anda. Very exciting, and just as I already knew he would, Ouzo looks fabulous herding sheep :D. When are you going back?

He even entered a pi$$ing contest with one of the resident Border Collies, Ben (a true working sheep dog), they both took turns peeing in the drinking water and in the pool, time after time.

:rolleyes::D:D