BC Boards

Buddy met Patricia McConnell! :)

She was doing a reading and book signing at my local bookstore tonight, and when I got there, I realized they'd let you bring your dog in, since it was "a dog night." So Buddy went in - had to leave when some other dogs got whiny/barky and he got overstressed - but then got to meet Patricia for the signing part. Now he has "For the Love of a Dog" dedicated with her signature. :rolleyes:

She's one of my heroes.

Mary

That's not fair!! But very cool. That would have been awesome. Did she like Buddy?

It was cool. I'm not sure Buddy was particularly impressed with Patricia McConnell - he was more excited that he was being allowed to go INTO a store where there were people and everything. Which in itself was wonderful, considering that when I got him, he freaked out at being anyplace crowded or people-filled.

Alas, also Ms. McConnell seemed very tired at the end of a long day, and was quite sweet and polite but didn't seem to notice how EXCEPTIONAL Buddy is. :rolleyes:

Mary