BC Boards

Trick tricks

get the phone is a great one. Smear some peanut butter on the phone and when it rings or you can call it on your other phone the dog gets the phone, praise, treat, click, whatever. You know how you lose those phone and can never find them.

Another one is what I trained my old dog Mick. He used to howl when a female was in heat. Very annoying. So I would say "sing" then teach him "no sing" then from then on he would sing on cue. Very cute. Sometimes when they do something by themselves and you just put a name to it, it's the easiest trick taught.

Love this thread!!!

I have been so proud of my puppy - she learns so fast....in fact, over two days she's learned/comprehended turns to the left and right. As well as a semblance of "touch" of each hand on command (with treats of course).

As far as "how" I haven't used clicker training, just treats and kisses...I don't have any "trick" tricks yet, but....soon....and you guys are giving me ideas :rolleyes: