BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Sue R

How about a get-together at the Finals?

Looks good to me...lots of variety to choose from for everyone.

Did we decide on Saturday? What time? I guess we should plan soon in case some of the people are leaving early next week or maybe even this weekend!!

Let's get this voted on, and go ahead and see about details now, because I will bet many folks, come the weekend will not be avail on the internet.

1) What time?

2) Who's coming?

How does 6 sound?

The trial day is set for 7 am to 7 pm, so I think we ought to look at getting together after the last run or at a determined time (6 or 7) that we decided upon.

We also ought to meet somewhere just before we head out, and I was thinking the hospitality tent. I don't have a map of the tents, etc., but there is a grandstand, I believe, and a major handlers' tent. At that time of day, the hospitality area should be done for the day (I think it's mainly in the morning) and should make a meeting area. We could leave from there.

Would all like to meet at 6 or 7 pm? My concern with 6 pm is if there is a handler/dog team that someone wants to watch run.

7:00 is fine by me :rolleyes: We could also say 6:30, so that covers stragglers, and we also could get some watching in- not that we won't all be there. Meeting there is a great idea. Now, does anyone know if this place takes reservations? If so, we should get on that- like today.

Again, who is coming????

Julie - the website says it encourages reservations for groups of any size.

I know that it will be you, Sue R, me, Laura C, Julie P, Liz P (?)...who else?????

Julie - the website says it encourages reservations for groups of any size.

I know that it will be you, Sue R, me, Laura C, Julie P, Liz P (?)...who else?????

Cindy and myself will be there and maybe Laura T.

Karen

I think we should plan on meeting after the last run. I really want to see certain dogs run and I don't want to miss any of them.

Thank you, Julie, I've been at work all day! That sounds great.

Do we want to meet at the hospitality tent just after that last run, and then we can head out?

Yes, we can meet at the hospitality run after the last run- will see you all there. Remember to bring your appetite and wipe the sheep stuff off your shoes :rolleyes: Oh, wait, these are the finals, none of THAT please!!!

J

Thank you, Julie, I've been at work all day! That sounds great.

Do we want to meet at the hospitality tent just after that last run, and then we can head out?

Some of us could even carpool, depending on where folks are staying. Anyone else camping on site who would like to ride with me?

See you all then!