BC Boards

How about a get-together at the Finals?

Sue R

The trial day is set for 7 am to 7 pm, so I think we ought to look at getting together after the last run or at a determined time (6 or 7) that we decided upon.

We also ought to meet somewhere just before we head out, and I was thinking the hospitality tent. I don't have a map of the tents, etc., but there is a grandstand, I believe, and a major handlers' tent. At that time of day, the hospitality area should be done for the day (I think it's mainly in the morning) and should make a meeting area. We could leave from there.

Would all like to meet at 6 or 7 pm? My concern with 6 pm is if there is a handler/dog team that someone wants to watch run.

Yes, we can meet at the hospitality run after the last run- will see you all there. Remember to bring your appetite and wipe the sheep stuff off your shoes :rolleyes: Oh, wait, these are the finals, none of THAT please!!!

J

Thank you, Julie, I've been at work all day! That sounds great.

Do we want to meet at the hospitality tent just after that last run, and then we can head out?