BC Boards

Puzzling behaviour

Brechin LOVES the cardboard TP roll!!!! He always follows me into the bathroom and waits to see if he gets his favorite "treat". I figure its way cheaper than other pet store treats. He also will pull things out of the recycle bin. But this is happening less now that he is getting older. He's 10 months now. He also used to be a voracious wood eater. But that behavior has stopped thank heavens

Jennifer

I save mine! I line them up like little soldiers on the bathroom counter, and when I have a little collection, I dole them out to the waiting parties :D

RDM

lol :rolleyes: I am just imagining your visitors coming round , using the toilet with them lined up beside them.

Now i am imagining your lot when you say you have enough, i am thinking of them waiting in a queue for their toilet roll inner. :D That would be a good photo.

Mind you they do seem to have much more fun with a free cardboard toilet roll inner than a toy!

Holly too is a toilet roll pincher, it's the reason we need to keep the bathroom door closed. :D