BC Boards

Lost Dog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry you have to wade through all this...just wanted to update. Fedex has completed their investigation. I have talked to the driver on the phone. He remembers my farm and says he closes the gates. He is a dog person himself. Did not see any loose dogs that day. Did not run over one. Did not take one. He would have reported to us if he had hit the dog. So the mystery deepens. Tomorrow is a huge homecoming day in New Market. Maybe Seann will make his way to the food vendors and get picked up.

Miss Patty, Jackson was only gone for 24hrs. but it was some of the worst 24hrs. I ever went through. I just wanted you to know that I always think about Seann and always enclude his safety and return to you in my prayers. I haven't given up hope, and I know you haven't and it must be hard for you to keep coming back to keep him in our thoughts. Please don't appologize for trying to give your Seann the best possible opportunity to find his way home. {{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}