BC Boards

NEW PUP

OK: I am going to keep him. Now can I train him to get a JOB so I can retire early???

:rolleyes: Good luck with that, brownie. I officially retired nearly 5 years ago. The last nearly 2 years I've been working 4 days a week, to feed my dog addictions - the stuff that I do with my two Border Collies - like agility trials, tracking trials .... and travelling to seminars and dog camps. We'll be away all of October doing that sort of thing. My two travel extremely well - I hit the highway, they go to sleep. Fergus makes me laugh, since whenever we stop anywhere, he stands at the back of the s/wagon, looking around as if he's looking to see if he recognizes the place.

Well done to you for taking this youngster in - does the phrase "meant to be" seem to fit the bill?

Oh - and just give the camera to the Border Collie - he'll show you how to use it :D - that is, once he's done sorting your tools out.