BC Boards

I have a question about Bree (new pup)

Why is it that she can pass out in the middle of the day and sleep for 5 hours straight and at night gets me up every 3 hours to go potty? I don't let her load up on water before bed.

On another note, she is doing great with crate training and already understands sit and lie down her name and here although she is just a baby and her lessons are very short. It's mostly puppy play time and sleep time around here. She has got it figured that roar around play time happens outside and play with toys and chew bones happens in the house. Luke is so good with her it's not even funny. The only time he made her yelp was when we were outside playing and he got in one of his BC zip around like a maniac moods and she leaped in front of him and he tripped over her, she was up in a flash and after him all teeth over it!

Tara

You can try to change up her schedule she so passes out more in the night then during the day. You are probably playing with her at the wrong times to have a more convenient potty schedule. When River was a pup, I only have to get up once during the night, but I had taken her out late and early in the am too.

It sounds like Bree is doing good. Pups are really good about passing out after you play with them. Maybe you should play with her more at night, then she would be tired enough to sleep all night.

You have any pictures of her? We like pictures :rolleyes:

Maybe you should play with her more at night, then she would be tired enough to sleep all night.

You have any pictures of her? We like pictures :rolleyes:

Oh I play with her at night, we sit outside from 6:00 until about 8:30 playing running around games then come in and play tug and kill the teddy and Luke games until bed time which is around 10:00. I also don't work so she is tagging along with Luke and I all day doing chores and what not outside.

I did post some pictures of her on the other post I had, but I will try and get some up-dated ones of her tonight!

Tara