BC Boards

Tennis balls.

Do they fit in the Chuck-It though?

Ikea used to sell these super cheap really awesome balls but they were too small for the Chuck-It. And hockey balls do fit in the Chuck-It.

Good question. And I can't answer it because I keep forgetting to actually buy a Chuck-It. They are slightly smaller than tennis balls though.

I just like having a bunch of them on hand so that I can go longer periods without fishing balls out from under the couch, dresser, dishwasher and wherever else my little black-and-white squirrel decides to put them. If we start with about 8-9 balls I can usually get through a whole hour of computer time before they all end up in places that require a human arm for retrieval. Then we switch to the volleyball. :rolleyes:

About the sandpaper effect. Guess it depends on what your dog does with the ball. Mine just clomp down & release, clomp & release. Perahps it's a good form of flossing, abeit on just along the surface. They have kongs for the chewing....

Well, that's all River does with a ball.... pick it up and drop it at my feet. That's it.

After a little more research these balls http://www.petedge.com/Zanies--174--Assort...ter-ZW13124.pro are listed as 2 1/2" in diameter which is the same as the Chuck-It balls http://www.petedge.com/ChuckIt-Ultra-Balls-ZX482.pro so in theory they should fit.

Sweet!!

Now to find out of PetEdge ships to Canada!!

RDM

OMG! My post got a Woo picture! Woohoo! And yes, the Zanies balls fit in a chuck-it, a toss-it, a whip-it and all the other chuck-it rip offs LOL. The balls are for fetch and Shadow's game of toss the ball up, get smacked on the nose with said ball, pounce on said ball, and repeat. We have soft stuffed toys andlots of rawhide for chewing =)

EDIT: I meant the Zanies tennis balls... I can't get the others as they have latex in them and I prefer my skin to not turn into huge hives =P