BC Boards

Help! My new puppy won't stop herding my other dogs

Tammy,

No need for an apology. No offense taken ... at all ... honestly. When I switch it around for people to look at it the other way, it gives people another perspective. I'm sorry if I came off snitty or sounded offended. I certainly didn't mean to.

I've had a couple of pretty hard-headed pups come through here that all they wanted to do was herd other dogs. If the given suggestions aren't working, shoot me an e-mail and I'll see if I can find a few more tricks to add to your bag.

Jodi

Tammy,

No need for an apology. No offense taken ... at all ... honestly. When I switch it around for people to look at it the other way, it gives people another perspective. I'm sorry if I came off snitty or sounded offended. I certainly didn't mean to.

I've had a couple of pretty hard-headed pups come through here that all they wanted to do was herd other dogs. If the given suggestions aren't working, shoot me an e-mail and I'll see if I can find a few more tricks to add to your bag.

Jodi

I am glad I didn't offend you. I have been letting him off of his leash today in the backyard and using the leave it command and calling him to me and then giving him lots of praise for stoppng and coming and he is doing pretty good. I think there is hope :rolleyes: Thank you for your kind offer to email you for help. I am going to continue what I am doing for a few days and see if that puts an end to it, if not I will be emailing you. Thanks again.

Tammy