BC Boards

clinics or trials in Tn ?

I assume, from your username, that you're looking for cattle trials or clinics? Don't know if there are any in TN, but to find nearby stuff, you can check www.cowdognews.com; the USBCHA website has upcoming trials listed, with cattle trials in red,

Anna

John Lavelle will be hosting a cattledog/sheepdog trial in central eastern Ohio the last weekend of this month. That trial is USBCHA sanctioned for both Open Sheep and Open Cattle, and Nursery. Some competitors come from TN, as well as other surrounding states and, of course. OH.

He also hosts stockdog clinics. Some deal primarily with cattle and others start all dogs on sheep and progress to cattle for those that are capable and prepared. Elvin Kopp should be coming to do one of those in October, I believe, and he is excellent.

You can check John's website www.lavellefarms.com or the Buckeye Cow Dog Association www.buckeyecowdog.com for more information. The Buckeye site has a calendar of events, and John's site will show you where he is located (more or less south of Athens OH).

I believe there are cattledog trials and training available from Wayne and Peggy Parker, in western SC (I think).