BC Boards

OT Mo update Vet check up today

Well, Mo got his first shot today. He got another deworm.

The GOOD NEWS~~~

The bad eye looks like it gets to stay. Per vet "He may not have to have it removed." It will still be a blind eye but looks like he may get to keep it. As for the good eye the cloud scar looks like it is going to be permenant.

THE BAD NEWS!!!!

Seems Mo has ring worm! So whole house is endanger of getting it. OK. Got with our family doctor, she figures I'm the one most likely to get it since I change his litter. I verified what it will look like etc. It has been about 5 yrs since anyone in this household has had it.

As for Mo and Molly ( the older cat). Mo has been allowed out when Molly is in. Molly's response to the little interloper has been, she looks at him seems a little curious. But if Mo goes near her, she runs. :eek: This from my killer cat! Who would have thought it :confused: . Course, today she did hiss at him just before she got out of his range ( jumped up on my tall table). Mo is not allowed to just keep chasing her. I don't want her harrassed or him back handed a good one ~yet.

That's great news about his eye, though he might have looked cool (a la Jack Sparrow) with a little pirate patch over it.

And at least ring worm is treatable. Sounds like everything is going to turn out just fine for little Mo.

Isn't it funny how cats can just change on a whim from killer to ultimate victim? :rolleyes:

J.