BC Boards

ADMIN ANNOUNCEMENT

Within the next 24 hours, the Boards will be shut down briefly while the "Ask an Expert" feature from littlehats.net is moved to these Boards. For those of you not familiar with it, "Ask an Expert" is a stockdog training forum where an expert handler is "on call" to answer any training questions that anyone might care to post. This forum will be in the "Working Stockdogs" section of the Boards, and Jeanne Weaver has kindly agreed to be our first expert.

Guest LJS1993
:rolleyes: Incoming! Everybody take cover! This is not a drill! I repeat this is not a drill!

What? Did I say something innappropriate?

Guest LJS1993
Among other reasons, Cesar Millan is NOT a sheepdog trainer!!! :rolleyes:

True, but he would be good for behavior issues. For instance he really could have helped with Bindi while she was going through her problems awhile back.

No, but ask the expert is primarily for stockdog type work....don't think CM would be much help in that regard. And actually I'm not sure he's held in that high regard on this board in general...

I know plenty who think highly of him (me included). I highly doubt he'd be available, or willing to do it for free though. However, it would be neat to have an obedience sort of ask an expert.

Guest LJS1993
ya think/ I'm pretty thick sometimes...ok, most of the time :rolleyes:

I know he is not a sheepdog type of trainer. However I honestly think he could have been of assistance during the Bindi trials. I admit, I guess my timing was perfect as to look like I was kidding around, however I really think it would be cool.

BC Boards = "Ask the Expert"

One would assume "Expert" in this context would be an expert in what we most value here, which is stockdog training.

Now, anyone can visit and participate in discussions here, of course - the door's always open! :rolleyes:

Great work Eileen and Heather on getting it up and running so fast! Woo hoo!

I love Ask the Expert ! I've just been looking at it. I don't work Dylan - we don't even "hobby-herd", but I know I am going to learn a lot. And spend even more time on the Boards............... oh dear !