BC Boards

A tweed story

Yes yes, I think we all knew it would be Mr. Woo. Sometimes I wonder if he would be quite so popular if he had a regular name ... I think the "Mr. Woo" business ups the ante a bit :rolleyes:

I just have to say that despite my personal disappointment with my dog's performance, the Nanaimo Regionals was the most efficient, well organized, smoothest trial I have EVER been to. This is our 5th Regional Competition, and we have attended one Nationals, and the Nanaimo group blew me away with their organization. The aggregate scores were ready within TWO MINUTES of the last run being completed. This is unheard of!! And they were posted on the site within hours, also unheard of. And the Nanaimo Agility club folks all placed really well. I am moving to Nanaimo and doing agility with these people! They deserve some major recognition for how well this was done.

RDM

See any Kelpies? Apparently there were a few going.

A

Of course. They are the dog-of-the-moment for people who want a more competitive advantage but don't want a border collie, or don't want to be accused of getting a border collie just for the competitive advantage. So at the moment, several kelpie breeders are rubbing their hands with delight, I'm sure. I wonder what the next breed will be? :rolleyes:

RDM

Well done Mr. Butthead. But hey, dirty Q's and qualifying scores still count as Qs and qualifying scores! :rolleyes:

And congratulation to the Woo. But yes, that was not at all unexpected!

I read about Woos commercial fame in on your blog, it made my day. I especially liked his Tail Woo Hooo Hooo

But let's not malign Tweed here for lack of appeal. I think it is pure prejudice on that woman's part! You may have noticed Tweed is Black & White, every one else is red. I know this comes as a shock to every one. But Tweed is not the SAME as Red Dog and Woo. I know know this is a stunner. But that woman obviously has something against B&W animals. Start a campaign, call the ACLU or is that ACCLU ( American canine civil liberties union) This kind of discrimination must be stopped. Tweed must be avenged!

Andrea D