BC Boards

B C Pregnancy?

but can i say one thing to MRSNAPPY, who the hell do u think you are calling me irresponsible? i love my dogs with all my heart, if i didnt like dogs i wouldnt have them, so dont you ever speak to me like that again or i will report you, oh and i dont plead with anyone.
Michelle,

Do not write me if you do not wish to hear what I have to say. If you insist on PMing me pleading your case, I will tell you exactly what I think. By all means report me, please.

You can like dogs and still be IRRESPONSIBLE about bringing puppies into the world. In fact, you're doing that right now - or maybe you are. Since you WON'T bring your dog to the vet to find out, maybe you're not too.

RDM

Great post Sue!

The truth is that none of us (well, some might) really know you at all. We can only go off of what you write here on the boards. If we don't get enough info, we will have to make assumptions - that is just how it seems to work out.

Originally posted by Melodie:

but can i say one thing to MRSNAPPY, who the hell do u think you are calling me irresponsible?

I'm sorry, but his line cracked me up when I first read it. If you want to find out who "Mr. Snappy" thinks she is, you can find out for yourself here:

http://www.bcbordercollies.com/bc/

I strongly encourage you to spend some time reading on this site. I think it will provide an answer to the question you posed in the quote cited.