BC Boards

Raw Feeder here need some help

So I have been having a heck of a time finding either meat markets or even ethnic markets tthat sell the "unusual" meats and organs ( <---- this especially). All I can find around here is what is sold at albertsons and Walmart (not much selection on the organ side)

Sooooo if anyone can help that would be great!

Crack open the yellow pages and look under "Meat Wholesalers" thats what I did. I called the ones in my area and explained what I was looking for. Now I'm not sure what you mean by "unusual" meats but thats how I found my supplier for chicken, turkey, pork. I also went to famers markets and talked to suppliers there. Some grocers will order in bulk items for you. If you have a meat packaging plant for pork, chicken or beef sometimes they will sell wholesale in bulk, the ones near me do but Im in Penna.

My husband is from Lake Charles La,

• 2 weeks later...

Now that you're in Socal, there is a great co-op you can join. You make a monthly order and pick it up at the closest location to you. I can give you details tomorrow...

Anna