BC Boards

herding trial

What is the sanctioning body for this trial--AKC, AHBA, ASCA?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if it's any one of those, not USBCHA, then what you'll see is an imitation of working dogs--little tiny arenas with dogs who either simply chase the stock around, or wander off because they are really not interested and have no instinct. I'm not trying to be mean, honestly, but am just trying to educate you. The closet *real* trial to you that I am aware of comes in late July, and is in New Mexico. THAT one would be well worth taking the RV to to watch. Until you see the diference it's hard to explain. :rolleyes:

ETA: If the trial you mentioned IS a USBCHA one, I apologize for assuming I knew of the USBCHA trials in the southwest.

Anna

Narita -

If that's the Arizona Herding Association (AHA) that's putting on that trial, enjoy yourself! That's a fun group of people! I had the opportunity to run in one of their trials once southwest of Phoenix, and while it wasn't a USBCHA trial, I sure had a good time, and got to see quite a few dogs do some nice up-close work.

Jodi