BC Boards

Glen the pit bull cross

blackacre

A friend of mine suggested we call him Spot Glen. I thought that was pretty good. He is 10 weeks old and came from Eileen Stineman in Texas. By her Don (Irish) out of Trim, originally from Alberta I believe.

Yeah, not only is he way too cute, he's also way too SWEET for me. Yikes!

As to snow, he saw it first in Virginia. Don't shoot the Canadian--I was trying to get away from the stuff. But no . . .

A

OK, guess that means I better break out some of those pics of my divine Virginia holiday, complete with AJ the Horse, Fred the Freaking Red, Buff Perfection, Sociable Nap, Workhorse Sonny, outruns and international sheds, sparkling ponds, snow-covered redbud (wait, you wouldn't go back for that one!), more snow snow snow, Spot Glen doing the snowplow, lambs by the bushelfull--in the snow--Williamsburg--in the snow, that giant pecan studded chocolate coated butterscotch thingie you made me buy and eat all at once . . . OK, so I didn't actually get pictures of all of that, so a few choice selections will have to do.

A