BC Boards

Buddy PLAYS

Our Buddy actually played with DH last night. He will bound around with Rob and Briar but had yet to really interact with us in play...that is until last night! He really wanted Bill's attention and they played a game of pawing at each other. I know it sounds silly but it was so heart warming to watch their interaction and Buddy making puppy squeaks and his tail going a mile a minute. The old boy is a treasure and I am so glad he trusts us!

Playing with Dad

IMG_0089.jpg

You can't see me

IMG_0086.jpg

Give me five

IMG_0087.jpg

Buddy looks so HAPPY! Cherie, the pictures brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad that Buddy has learned to play. I still feel very tender about my old dog, even though he's been gone for 18 mos. now. Senior dogs have so much to give -- thanks for giving Buddy such a loving home. :rolleyes:

How sweet is that! Thanks for sharing! :rolleyes:

Cheri...are you pulling our leg???! That's not old Buddy!! That's a young pup if I ever saw one :rolleyes: Any chance you have the fountain of youth at your place? HE LOOKS WONDERFUL! It never ceases to amaze me - what love can do!

Thanks everyone. He shadows me everywhere and shows his happiness often now. But this was a first and I was so excited about it. What a difference. Bless his old heart he is such a wonderful dog. Right now he and Rob are curled up on the bed and he is snoring away. Ha just as he always should have been. Life is good!