BC Boards

Another warning about Baird Creek

Hello, I'm recently new here, joined just so I could share this story, and perhaps someone else could learn from my errors.

This is another warning about Bairds Creek BC's, or Baird Creek BC's, or Baird Border Collies

http://www.bairdbordercollies.com/

As previously referenced on these threads:

http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.p...=23203&st=0

http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.p...c=1277&st=0

Originally written July 14th, 2010

I am sitting here today, in mourning... My BC, Breve, is currently behind a gate in the hallway leading to a bedroom, where she has her toys, her bed, and food and water. She is 4 years old, and despite all her faults, we love her - But we can't let her out.

We got her, 4 years ago, at 8 weeks, from a Temecula "breeder" by the name of Baird Creek. She advertised having an "extra" - One who "hadn't sold" that she would be willing to let go for $600, or so the ad said. I e-mailed, and Sandy's Dad (Jerry, the "affiliate breeder mentioned on the website) answered, and immediately started jacking up the price, claiming a "misprint," etc. I politely acknowledged the possibility, but stuck to my guns on the price offered. I had raised BC's for years, and had been without for 5 years after owning them for 30, it was my birthday, and my husband had promised me a BC.

I hadn't seen this website. I did a search online for info on her, then searched her AKC kennel name, but nothing came up immediately to give me pause, so we went out. The place was a mad scramble of multiple dogs, all colors, not segregated by sex. The place gave me a strange vibe. Then we got to the puppy pen, which was actually very nice - Not even remotely "puppy mill." VERY large; a good 30 feet by 15 feet and partially covered. Then another disconcerting moment - There was not ONE puppy that "hadn't sold," there was at least 3 litters worth in that pen - Hard to get a count, as they were BC pups and enthusiastically BEING BC pups. :) But only one adult bitch. Odd. Sandy never did answer my question about where the other bitches were. All the pups were weaned in any case, so we let it go. The puppies all seemed very healthy and quite friendly, and Sandy gave us the song and dance of how she personally socialized each and every one from birth, and how her dogs were bred for calm dispositions (having had them for years, I raised a brow at THAT one, but let it go), and "family temperament," whatever that meant.

Despite feeling uncomfortable, a lovely little female had attached herself to me, and I was having a hard time letting my common sense outweigh my puppy love. She was quite attentive, had no issues with being picked up, held, handled, etc., and despite walking about the pen, looking at the others, she stuck to me like glue. It was a little bit of love at first sight. :)

Sandy agreed to the original price for her, and walked us around the property. On one hand, there was an amazing jumble of adult dogs, everywhere, seemingly doing as they pleased - More than BC's too, as there were Aussies and other breeds frolicking about. Yet, she had a lovely barn, with nice stalls, fresh bedding, and newborn litters in 4 of them. All of the puppies had tape on their ears. Odd. But, lots of space, fresh bedding, warm barn... THAT looked good. But those adult dogs outside were EVERYWHERE. It nagged at me.

We decided to go ahead and get the puppy despite our doubts, as it just didn't seem like a "mill," per se, with tons of dogs all locked up in tiny little spaces, it just seemed, weird...

While she was going over the paperwork and the health cert, we asked her about all the tape everywhere on the newborns... She told us that we should NOT look for the ears to go up, as she taped the ears folded at birth to "break" the cartilage. Well *$@&! Another weird thing.

By then the baby was sound asleep in my arms, and I was screwed. We named her Breve (Italian for half and half), and took her home. As we were pulling out, we noticed two BC's copulating... I pointed it out to Sandy. She simply laughed and said "Oh well, another litter..." and as the dogs broke apart, there were more males attempting to mount, she asked us if we could tell which male that had been on her first?

*sigh* Because of all of the above, all that follows is my fault...

From day one there were issues. She was a screamer. Even a week later she screamed constantly when not being attended to, hand and foot. Shunning or ignoring made no difference. Click training made no difference. She screamed all the louder. She house trained herself within 2 days, then realized that this mean she would have to go outside with the other dogs and not me forever and ever amen, and stopped immediately. Took a full 3 months to house train her. Not because she didn't know it, but because she didn't see a point in going outside if I wasn't going to go with her, ALL the way with her, EVERY. TIME.

Despite the health cert and worming schedule Sandy had insisted was the case - She threw up a MASSIVE belly full of multiple worms the second day she was home. Looked like spaghetti dinner for 12 at the Sopranos'.

She was aggressive with the other dogs (a female Greyhound/Shepherd mix named Mickey Mouse, and a female Pappillion/Chihuahua mix named Phoebe), and to my everlasting regret, I did NOT allow Mickey, who had raised a dozen strange puppies and kittens and taught them proper doggie socialization, to do what needed to be done. I was madly in love with the little troublemaker, and overprotected her.

We began to notice other things. She was utterly unable to keep her "eye" on anything - She had zero "gaze." Balls, Frisbees, sheep, us, etc. Her attention span was non-existent. She would lose every ball we threw, because she was utterly unable to keep her eye on it. Often she would forget she was playing ball halfway through, and start something else. If she was prevented from running hell bent for leather ahead of a ball throw, and made to "watch" the ball, she would get infuriated, aggressively so, to the point where she would turn on and snap at us or the other dogs. Yet when allowed to simply start running, she wouldn't look up, or back, to "sight" the ball. Then, because she hadn't sighted the ball, she would end up in another part of the yard, not listening when it came down, not seeing it when it came down, and with not enough attention span to go look for it. Sometimes she would even forget, mid throw, that we were playing ball. We spent years with behaviorists and trainers working to focus her attention, having them turn to us confidently at the end of lesson one, again and again, saying "See? You just weren't doing it right...", only to have them come back on the next visit and see how she had NO idea what they were asking her for. That whatever she learned within a session, would literally have to be re-taught on the next session. Flyball was a travesty, and agility was a joke. Sheep was loads of fun until she realized she was supposed to work with them, then she was done. Eventually we started taking out a bag of 10 or more balls, and would get a session of 45 minutes or so 3 times a day out of it. At least she was running. She loves chasing a laser light at night, but inexplicably runs the OPPOSITE direction from whatever way I'm directing the light. At least it's movement.

She got "angry" at little things. Other dogs playing, quick movement by either of us, like running for a phone, sounds - Typical BC issues, normally easily focused or trained with positive treat or reward or with clicker training. The oven timer would send her into a full scale attack frenzy on any dog or person standing nearby. We tried several methods for the sound issues including rewards to replace the sound, forgotten by the next day, despite daily repeats for 2 months... Next we tried making her remain in the kitchen while the button was pushed over and over until she let go of the fear, and simply relaxed and lay her head down, or rolled onto her side and went to sleep, mid-button push. This would take 30 pushes on average, over and over. By the next day, the original reaction returned. On the quick movements, she's a BC, so we knew where that came from, but we worked for two solid years with 4 different trainers/behaviorists on moderating this, only to have to RE-teach the same lesson on the next session.

She started charging people at the end of the driveway, baying, scaring the living daylights out of them, and occasioning more than one threat of a lawsuit. Adults and children and other dogs. In one of her odder moves, she never went past the end of the driveway, as all my dogs are taught THAT lesson from day one, as well as the others, like sit, lie, stay, etc. So not crossing the line stuck, while so many others didn't. So she never actually touched another person/animal outside of those in the home, but she would charge to the edge, full speed, baying.

We changed her exercise level, again and again... Eventually my husband was running 7 to 10 miles with her every morning, while a dog walker ran the same in the early evening. We played ball, and laser "bug" every day, for hours. Her energy level went UP, as did her aggression. She started snapping at us instead of just the other dogs, disliking being told what to do and where to go. In addition to the exercise, we tried giving her "jobs", as all the other BC's in my life had been given, like putting toys away, fetching specific things, getting into kitchen drawers, turning on lights, etc., but her attention span wasn't long enough.

She started wolfing her food and charging across the room at other dogs who were calmly eating theirs. She would growl at either of us as we simply walked past while her food was down. This came from nowhere as all of our dogs have set places to eat, and ONLY, EVER eat from their own dishes, period - None have ever poached, nor have any had food aggression issues. After the driveway, it is the second thing I teach - Eat from your own place, don't poach. She never poached on anyone else's bowls, but she was suddenly certain, starting at around a year old, that EVERYONE was out to get HERS. We tried feeding through a treat ball, in the hallway where no other dogs could go, feeding with a slow eat feeder, hand feeding, "owning" the bowl, etc. NO changes in behavior, lessons forgotten as soon as they were learned, aggression only getting worse.

She does not "self calm," nor does she wind down - She doesn't retreat into her crate or anywhere private, she advances and amps up. And I say attention span, but I think I really mean patience. She has zero, except with the rats.

We and the behaviorists, AND our vet, had decided by the time she was two that she had an actual mental issue. Circuits not firing correctly. Perhaps bad breeding, perhaps an accidental drop or catastrophic head injury while at the breeder, etc. Trainer after trainer, behaviorist after behaviorist threw up their hands on having to re-teach, "Flowers for Algernon-like" the same lesson, daily, with no chance to move forward.

So she became our "special" child. Something like our own autistic-savant, slow in much, smart in some, but loved. Frustrating, but cherished.

She became the "rat dog" - We have pet rats and she loved them. Worshipped them. She changed into an altogether different dog when around them. She was calm, quiet, careful. She herded with her nose only, until she had them all tucked under her chest, then she was happy. She was ecstatic with rattie babies. I could walk away from 20 popping, hopping, little rat babies on the bed, leaving her there with them, and know that she would watch them like a mother, and that no harm would come to any. She had a special rat named Templeton, who was HER rat. He was out and with her on the couch or in her bed most of the time. Not sure if she thought she was a rat, or if he thought he was a BC...lol! When he had a stroke, she stayed with him while we nursed him back to health. She would lay her head on the couch where his carrier was, and make sure he didn't fall off. When he had a second, devastating stroke a few weeks later, she lay on the bed, nose to nose with him, for 4 days until we had to take him in to send him to the bridge. She wouldn't even go to the bathroom or eat - We had to peel her away for her to go outside or drink water. She mourned him when he passed, and took even better care of the ones we still had.

post-11352-1282101485_thumb.jpgpost-11352-1282101498_thumb.jpgpost-11352-1282101558_thumb.jpg

Then Mickey and Phoebe both got "old" at the same time. Mickey was 14, with bone cancer, and Phoebe was just ancient. Nearly 18 and blind and deaf, with only 2 teeth (she still could act like a puppy tho', she was very special). Breve decided she couldn't tolerate them any longer, perhaps they smelled like they were dying or something, and began a campaign of stealth attacks. Not fake attacks either, but aim to kill attacks. No joking, "I mean you great bodily harm" attacks. It became a living nightmare, having to extract Phoebe from Breve's jaws, again and again, hearing the screams of that poor, ancient dog, who wanted nothing more than to sleep her way to the Rainbow Bridge in a spot of sunlight. There was no trigger for the attacks. She could be sleeping when Breve would suddenly leap to her feet, race across the room, and make every attempt to kill her like a fox terrier with a rat. I have owned dogs for 40 of my 50 years, and can read them like a book. There are NEVER any triggers given by the other dog when Breve goes off, one is usually doing something else altogether, facing away, or sleeping. 4 years of watching for behaviors that would trigger it, and seeing none.

It was harder with Mickey Mouse, as she was considerably larger (70lbs to Breve's 40), AND fought back, but despite being taught a few VERY angry lessons (before I could get there) by Mickey on being attacked, Breve would wait until her back was turned, or she was sleeping the next day, and do it again.

Our life became a walking, living, breathing nightmare of endless vigilance, screaming dogs, vet trips, blood, bites, etc.

We finally let Mickey and Phoebe go together with an at-home vet, earlier than they probably should have, but they were in constant fear, and it wasn't fair to them.

Throughout this, we had another dog, a German Shepherd named Kota, who was and is, VERY Zen. He instigates nothing, participates in nothing, causes no issues, and never, ever, pisses Breve off. He just puts off an aura of stability. Had a Schutzhund trainer tell us he was not suited for the sport, as he had no aggression, no blood lust, and was too Zen. Probably why he floated past Breve's angers so easily. She has never turned on him, nor paid him any attention whatsoever. They do not interact in any way.

When Mickey and Phoebe passed, we were gifted with a female GSD in their memory. As Breve had never shown any aggression towards Kota, we hesitantly accepted her and hoped for the best.

Kallan (the female GSD) is now 4 months old, and the attacks are daily. Like with the old dogs, they are stealth, pointless, and with no single triggering indicator. Kallan rolls over in abject, peeing submission on attack, but that doesn't temper Breve's fury.

Today, Breve attacked me. I am writing this covered in dog bites and bandages. She turned on Kallan earlier, for no reason. I happened to be watching, and Kallan was standing, looking out the front door, back to Breve, with a toy in her mouth. No, not one of Breve's toys, nor one she had ever played with. Just standing there. Breve went trotting past and just whirled and attacked her. Went straight for the back of the neck. Tore her open again. Kota walked over to see what was going on while I was still at full run towards them, and she turned on him as well, clamped her jaws right on his face, across the eyes. I grabbed her lower jaw, yanked, disengaged her, and slid her down the hall while I made sure Kota's eyes weren't impacted, and Kallan's wound wasn't an artery, then went down the hall to shut her behind the gate while I took them to the vet for stitches. As I reached her, and bent over her to reach the gate latch, she went for my face. Leaping straight off the ground into the air jaws clamping shut on my left temple and right side of the bridge of my nose. I pulled her off, and she went into a BC flying fury. Biting everything in reach, while I tried to grab a towel from the bathroom door right there. I eventually got it on her and dropped onto all fours on her. I scooped her up and tossed her into the bedroom, closed the door, staunched the bleeding, ran for the vet's with the GSD's, where they put some pressure bandages on my arms and one of the receptionists took me to MY doctor.

Final tally:

Me, 14 stitches, mostly single puncture wounds, one gash, leg.

Kota, no eye impact, but 2 stitches to the face.

Kallan, 7 stitches and a penrose drain to the back of the neck because it was on top of the last attack - Several puncture wounds, not stitched.

So I sit here today in mourning, while I wait for tomorrow. Our vet, the same one who let Mickey & Phoebe go so peacefully, is coming back. I will love Breve, hold her, pet her, speak gently to her, while she slips over to the other side of the night, and onto the Bridge, where no one is damaged, and you CAN, magically, keep your eye on the ball.

And I will curse Sandra L. Madigan until the day I die.

=======================================

I originally wrote this a month ago...

I changed my mind then, out of fear, and guilt, and just the unfairness of it all. I thought to myself, "She's so good alone, so loving, so gentle, so eager to play, even IF her attention span suffers, she's still willing... Maybe, maybe I can find someone who has no other dogs, and is patient, and doesn't NEED a flyball champion, and doesn't mind going and getting the ball, again and again... Maybe it's MY fault. Maybe there IS a trigger, maybe I'm missing it... Maybe I'm just the shittiest dog owner ever..." But that can't be right, I've owned 8 BC's, at least one a full flown nut case (lol!), and another who was my heart dog (Freddie) and never had these issues. I've owned other breed rescues and aggressive dogs, I've owned rescues that were fearful dogs, I've "fixed" them all. I took a dog slated for the death chamber because she couldn't be trusted with any dog or human, and made her my best friend (Mickey Mouse above) and a dog I would leave alone with kittens, puppies, and babies any day of the week.

So I put it off, and I kept on watching, and I kept on working with her, and I looked, again, for someone who wanted a disturbed dog to call their very own... Someone with no children, of any age, not even any in the neighborhood, or that visited, with no other pets except for rats, no other dogs...

But I can never let her go to another home. If she hurt or disfigured a child? Or killed another beloved dog?

And while I was waiting, and feeling guilty, there were 7 more attacks, the latest just now...

So again, I sit here today in mourning, while I wait for tomorrow, which has been rescheduled. I will love Breve, hold her, pet her, speak gently to her, while she slips over to the other side of the night, and onto the Bridge, where no one is damaged, there's no need to be afraid, no one wants your food, no one is crazy, no one has too many thoughts buzzing through their head at any one time, and you CAN, magically, keep your eye on the ball.

And I will again, curse Sandra L. Madigan until the day I die.

I am so sorry you are going through this. It's a tough decision and by the sounds of it, the best one. I hope she can find some peace at the bridge. She is truely hardwired wrong and it sounds as if you've done it all for her. Don't feel guilty about your decision. Know that you gave her the best home you could.

Wow, what a story. The attack on you, or any human really makes it clear what needs to be done. One thing I want to mention though, and please, this has NO bearing on what needs to be done now- is that the lazer light is a *really* bad thing to use with dogs- especially herding dogs who are so driven by movement. Do yourself a favor and throw it out.

I cannot even imagine how you feel. Thank you for sharing your story and I hope that it helps others think twice when purchasing a pup.

May peace be with Breve in her crossing and be waiting for you at the Bridge as the healthy loving dog she truly is.

Hello, I'm recently new here, joined just so I could share this story, and perhaps someone else could learn from my errors.

This is another warning about Bairds Creek BC's, or Baird Creek BC's, or Baird Border Collies

http://www.bairdbordercollies.com/

Your story sounds scarily similar to mine in some ways although I never visited my dog who has behavior and health issue's breeder. I like to think that I would not have purchased her if I had, but I definitely made some mistakes in buying where I did. I did some quick research, but not enough, and bought a puppy from someone with a pretty website who breeds 20+ litters of animals a year, dogs of different breeds, cats, etc. In my mind, this is a glorified puppy mill with a pretty website.

I am very, very sorry for you and for your girl. I am lucky in that my dog's behavioral issues are not as severe and are more manageable. I don't think you are making a bad decision, there are truly dogs who are not able to be helped. I have spoken to several people who have put dogs related to my own down for behavior or who have told me about someone they know who has.

I do my best to publically discuss my dog's issues, all of which are clearly documented by video, input from a well known behaviorist, and vet records. I get at least one contact a month from someone asking about my dog's lineage and I am very clear about exactly what is wrong with her, what I know personally from many contacts with many different people about related dogs and how the breeder handled the situation. I hope that I am doing some good and preventing some people from risking the situation that I faced. Its all you can do and I commend you for warning people about your experience.

Regards,

Jen

ADCH Enna TM - Silver, SACH, GCH, SCH, JCH, RCH, MX, MXJ - rescued champion

Rising Sun's Hot to the Touch - aka: Fever - retired due to epilepsy

Flute AAD, AX, OAJ, OAC, OGC, NAJ - retired

Ignited's Molten Rush, aka: Lava - BC puppy in training

Kasi EAC,EGC,EJC, OA,OAJ - (1992-2007)

I think you're giving Breve the greatest kindness of all, by releasing her from a life where she will never be happy, through no fault of her own or yours. Reading through your post, you've done all you could and now are about to fulfill your final responsibility to her. She's lucky to have had you. Not everyone would help a tortured soul pass from this life into the next with dignity and love.

My thoughts are with you and Breve.

My heart goes out to you

Bless you for doing the right thing

After checking the "breeders" website I am horrified

Here is but 1 part:

"Beginning when the family was young, we imported calm Border Collies noted for their Temperament and Conformation rather than their "herding" ability.

We became a Breeder of Family Oriented Border Collies"

What the He!!,

hope they rot :rolleyes:

What a heartbreaking story. My heart goes out to you and your family (four-footed and two-footed alike) for all you've been through. I wish you all smooth healing.

I hope that anyone even considering buying from this sort of breeder will read your cautionary tale and will be able to avert a mistake they'll regret for years.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain that ABCA has refused to allow some breeders to register their litters for exactly the sort of things that you described here (inability to document parentage of litters). Does anyone know if ACK can/does similarly ban breeders? (OK, silly question, it is ACK we're talking about).

I just wonder if there might be some way of nudging market forces so that she no longer reaps this unreal amount of money for such badly-bred pups. For sure one can always find some registry, even start your own, but you'd think it'd be harder to pawn off a $1,200 pup to some poor unsuspecting sod if they're from a registry that your everyday person hasn't heard of. (This is based on my assumption that uneducated buyers are equating "registration" to "quality", which we all know can be a fallacy).

What a horrible thing to have to do, i'm so sorry. You've put so much effort into her and tried to give her the best life possible... Unfortunately, sometimes there's nothing that can be done. I'm truly so sorry and hope Breve will finally find some peace at the other side. You've done all you can, much much more than most people would/could have done.

I will join you in cursing this so called breeder.

I have tears for both you and Breve. You and your special friend(s) should never have to go through this.

Please understand you are doing what you have to do and hopefully you will all find the peace you need so much. Realize what hell you have been through and know Breve's has been worse.

I to hope your story will help others learn. Then maybe the cost of Breve's birth and death will have served something more than suffereing.

I've heard the stories about this breeder, so I do not doubt what you are saying. I am sorry you're going through this.

Your summary is long and very heartfelt and I'm sure there were many details left out. What I'd like to know is ... what was this pup like when it was at the breeder's before you took her home? In hindsight, was there any indication that the breeder could have seen that this pup was a bit "off" back then? Does the breeder know all that has happened in the last four years? Have there been any offers from the breeder for assistance, or maybe an offer even to replace the pup (not that you would want another pup from her...)? But anything to indicate that she is or was attempting to make this right? Or does she just not care?

My heart goes out to you.

Jodi

Your summary is long and very heartfelt and I'm sure there were many details left out. What I'd like to know is ... what was this pup like when it was at the breeder's before you took her home? In hindsight, was there any indication that the breeder could have seen that this pup was a bit "off" back then? Does the breeder know all that has happened in the last four years? Have there been any offers from the breeder for assistance, or maybe an offer even to replace the pup (not that you would want another pup from her...)? But anything to indicate that she is or was attempting to make this right? Or does she just not care?

Thank you Jodi...

She appeared normal at the kennel. We began seeing signs only after we had her home - Same night in fact. The screaming, the clinging, the food aggression, the inability to be alone. The potty training that went so well and then went to hell. Learning her commands so quickly, as every BC I've ever owned did, only to have to be REtaught them the next day. She was ours already, and we assumed, mistakenly, that she was just "sensitive," as some BC's are. We determined that we couldn't take her back, she was ours, we would love her and work with her.

We contacted the breeder within the first year... She was very defensive and curt, and stated we must be "training her wrong" as she had "nothing but good recommendations" from other buyers. When I attempted to remind her that there were unknown dogs multiply mating in her yard, and that there was no real way to know pedigree, and that she laughed about it, she hung up on me. Her Dad later called me back and started yelling, couldn't understand him, so I hung up the phone.

She was our special child, and we had to let her go. My heart is broken, but I felt some comments had to be answered. Please feel free to ask what you need. I would rather help someone else avoid this if possible.

Even tho' we saw signs as soon as we got her home, how do you tell a puppy buyer who has fallen head over heels to "take her back...?" I would have listened to that advice intellectually knowing it was right, but emotionally likely NOT doing so. It's such a tough situation.

Thank you again...

kim

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain that ABCA has refused to allow some breeders to register their litters for exactly the sort of things that you described here (inability to document parentage of litters). Does anyone know if ACK can/does similarly ban breeders? (OK, silly question, it is ACK we're talking about).

Hi...

Thank you for your thoughts...

The problem with the AKC is that they want their fees more than they want the betterment of the breed. I attempted to file a complaint early on with the AKC, and their statement, in a nutshell, was: "It's your word against hers, and she's been a breeder for many years."

Other than outlets like this, I don;t know what else can be done really.

kim

Wow, what a story. The attack on you, or any human really makes it clear what needs to be done. One thing I want to mention though, and please, this has NO bearing on what needs to be done now- is that the lazer light is a *really* bad thing to use with dogs- especially herding dogs who are so driven by movement. Do yourself a favor and throw it out.

Thank you for the info on lasers kelpiegirl... I was unaware that it could be an issue. I've used them with great enjoyment and success for many years with all my BC kids. With the exception of Breve, all of them learned all their herding terms via the laser light. :rolleyes: When each then moved into sheep, they knew their terms already, and what the sheep "should" do (away, bye, etc.) based on what the light (ME!) did for them in practice.

Even tho' Breve went the opposite way of it, she loved it, she was just a backwards doggie. :D I'll probably stay away from them in future, just because.

Thank you for your thoughts...

kim

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Thank you for sharing your story here -- people keep coming here to talk about buying a puppy, and often warnings about careless breeders fall on deaf ears. I hope a personal account like this will open their eyes.

What a tragedy for both of you. May Breve go gently to the Bridge and may you know that you are giving her the best gift - peace. My heart goes out to you for having to make this difficult decision.

As I mentioned in the other thread, this breeder is within an hour of me. I can tell you for sure that yours is not the first one to be PTS due to temperament issues. The local border collie rescue has not taken in dogs from this breeder for a number of years because of unprovoked human aggression. Back in the days when they used to take them in, time after time the fosters would have major problems, and end up putting the dogs down.

Sorry you had to find out about this person in such a painful way,

A

How come they are still in business running a very not what it seems Border Collie breeder site, when all these issues are coming to the public knowledge, or should i say how are they put out of business.

Archived